RHS Picture Day
LifeTouch Student Photos
Pictures may be picked up from the Main Office, Monday - Thursday, 8:00 am - 3:00 pm. At Door 1, state your name and our staff will bring your picture packet to you. The office will continue to be available for pick-ups throughout Distance Learning.
For each student picture taken, a SmileSafe card is included.
Please note: If you did not place an order but had pictures taken, a proof sheet including Portrait ID and Access Code is available for pick up.
LifeTouch Customer Service: 1-800-736-4753
Ordering or Paying After Picture Day
1. Use the Portrait ID and Access Code assigned to your student on the proofs or order sheet. (This is available at your school or mailed directly if you previously created a LifeTouch account.)
For up to 9 months after your Picture Day, use the Portrait ID and Access Code for a first-time order or reorder additional pictures and photo gifts.
LIFETOUCH Customer Service: 1-800-736-4753 Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST
DATE: Monday, November 2nd & Tuesday, November 3rd
TIME: 7:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
WHERE: PAC (Performing Arts Center) Door 2
A & B Day Rotations will be called alphabetically during hours 1, 2, & 3.
100% Distance Learners are welcome to come either day between 7:00 and 10:30 a.m.
- Enter through the PAC entrance - Door 2
RHS Pictures* will be taken during the school day. Students will be called down to the Performing Arts Center (PAC) by grade/alpha during periods 1, 2, and 3, and possibly period 6 on the following days:
- Day Rotation A - Monday, September 14
- Day Rotation B - Tuesday, September 15
100% Distance Learning and PSEO Students:
- Thursday, September 17 7:00 - 10:30 a.m.
- Performing Arts Center Students (only)
1. Visit MyLifetouch.com
2. Enter the RHS Picture Day ID: EVTVQNJG6
3. Order your perfect package online. No need to bring anything on Picture Day!
Parents have up to 48 hours after picture day to complete online orders.
Picture Order Forms will be available at the photo booth. Complete an order form and give it to the photographer with a form of payment (make checks payable to Lifetouch).
Students will receive their student IDs at the beginning of the school year along with their picture orders.
*Students must follow the Dress Code for student pictures.
*Seniors should take their picture for school ID purposes.