Welcome to the Otsego Elementary School Watch D.O.G.S. website!
Watch D.O.G.S. is a volunteer program that focuses on increasing the involvement level of men in our school. The program increases our Watch D.O.G.S. knowledge of what their child is doing at school and provides great opportunity for our students to work with positive male role models.
Who are WATCH D.O.G.S.?
Fathers, grandfathers, step-fathers, uncles, and other father figures who volunteer to serve one day a year in a variety of school activities.
What do WATCH D.O.G.S. do?
• WATCH D.O.G.S. start their day be greeting students as they arrive.
• Interact with students in the lunchroom and on the playground during recess.
• Volunteer in 4 different classrooms throughout the day.
• Seeing students off on their buses at the end of the day.
1. Check out our WATCH D.O.G.S. Calendar to find a date. You may sign up for one day throughout the year. The day begins at 8:45 AM and ends at 4:00 PM.
2. Let our school know which specific date you want to request through WATCH D.O.G.S. sign-up, calling Melissa Bailey at 763-241-3400, or emailing email@example.com and we will start working on your Watch DOG schedule!
3. Remember to mark your sign-up date and let the school know as soon as possible it you need to cancel your Watch DOG day.