ISD 728 provides parents with convenient online payment options for adding money to meal accounts, paying assigned school fees or paying for Community Education courses.
Please note: Online payment is the preferred method of payment. All of the schools have transitioned to an online payments process with a “NO CHECK” policy. Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we make this transition. Questions should be directed to your students’ school office.
School and Food Service Fees with Infinite Campus Parent Portal
The integration with Infinite Campus Parent Portal allows parents to pay for items with credit or debit cards instead of sending cash. This is the same system families currently use for grades, bus routes, report cards, schedules and attendance. Options include:
- Food service meal payments
- Course fees
- Field trips
- Activity and athletic participation fees
- Event admissions
- Various Products
- Spirit wear
Please note: You must have an Infinite Campus Parent Portal login before you can make online payments.
How to Pay Fees and View Balances in Campus Portal
- Log into your Infinite Campus Parent Portal using your personal parent email address username and password.
- Choose Fees to view current year assigned fees, payments or credits for the student. Fees Help Doc
- Choose Food Service to view account balance and cafeteria purchases for the student.
- Choose School Store for other purchases or donations available in school Webstores. School Store Getting Started - Help Doc
- Click the Switch Student button to choose a student (if more you have more than one child in-district).
How to Make Recurring Food Service Payments
Setting Up a Recurring Payment
Click here for help getting started with the School Store, or here for help with Activity or Athletic online regisistrations. For help accessing Parent Portal, please visit www.isd728.org/parentportal.
Donations and School Store with Infinite Campus Public School Store
ISD 728 Public School Store allows friends and family that do not have an Infinite Campus Parent Portal login to make donations. Due to new Campus security requirements all users must create a Campus login to make a donation.
- School specific donations
- Food Service donations by school
- School Related Products (i.e. spirit wear, etc.)
Purchase tickets here for select Theatre performances and athletic events.
Community Education/ Child Care / Early Childhood fees
Enrole and Eleyo allows community members to register and pay for select courses or child services with credit or debit cards.
Visit www.728communityed.com to learn more.