Conferences are held in October, November, March and April. Please see the district calendar for specific dates and times.
- Parents and students may visit any teacher that they choose. Parents with more than one middle school aged child should plan to spend up to one hour per child at conferences.
- Students should plan to attend conferences, as they are student-led. If your student is unable to attend, please bring a list of teachers with you that you would like to visit.
- We will not be scheduling specific conference times. The longest lines are typically between 5:00 and 7:00.
- Please be conscientious of time when you are speaking with a teacher. Your time may be limited to four minutes if a line has formed.
- Before attending conferences, please visit teachers’ websites and Parent Portal to have current classroom information.
- Does your family require an interpreter for conferences? If so, please contact Rae Beaver at 763-241-3550 ext. 2706.