ERHS FALL SPORTS
ONLINE REGISTRATION OPENS JULY 8TH, 2022
1) Login to your Parent Portal Account, using your email address on file with the school.
2) Choose the student's School Store found under the left Menu Icon.
3) Choose the category and activity/athletic option you would like your student to participate in.
4) Select your eligible student in the Recipient drop down.
5) Open the link to the required form, and enter your information. Use the Save Progress if you need to leave and complete later. Submit when ready.
6) Choose Add to Cart when the Form shows status Signature Complete.
7) Choose My Cart to Submit to send the registration to the Activities Office.
ISD728 Co-Curricular Fees are assigned and available for payment after reviewed by the Elk River Activities Office, typically the next business day. It is recommended that your registration is completed at least one week before the first day of practice (online and physical).
Here is a VIDEO on how to register your student!
HOMESCHOOL or non-ISD728 students - Click HERE to download the Activity/Athletics Registration Packet. After this is completed, Save as a PDF. Email the packet to (firstname.lastname@example.org).
FOOTBALL REGISTRATION/PLAYER MEETING - AUGUST 8TH, 2022
ALL OTHER FALL SPORTS REGISTRATION/PLAYER MEETINGS - AUGUST 9TH, 2022
SEASONS BEGIN FOR ALL FALL SPORTS ON AUGUST 15TH, 2022
Please contact the head coach via email if you have sport/team-specific questions.
Volleyball Head Coach: Theresa Brummer
Cross Country Running Head Coach: Mike Niziolek
Soccer - Boys Head Coach: Jorge Artavia
Soccer - Girls Head Coach: Brian Steuter
Swimming & Diving, Girls Head Coach: Julie Odegard
Tennis - Girls Head Coach: Randy Ronning
Registration for Fall Dance is not available online or through the Activities Office. This activity is organized as a Club Activity. Please contact the coach for further information.