REGISTRATION OPENS JULY 15TH
1) Login to your Parent Portal Account, using your email address on file with the school.
2) Choose the student's School Store found under the left Menu Icon.
3) Choose the category and activity/athletic option you would like your student to participate in.
4) Select your eligible student in the Recipient drop down.
5) Open the link to the required form, and enter your information. Use the Save Progress if you need to leave and complete later. Submit when ready.
6) Choose Add to Cart when the Form shows status Signature Complete.
7) Choose My Cart to Submit to send the registration to the Activities Office.
ISD728 Co-Curricular Fees are assigned and available for payment after reviewed by the Elk River Activities Office, typically the next business day. It is recommended that your registration is completed at least one week before the first day of practice (online and physical).
Here is a VIDEO on how to register your student!
HOMESCHOOL or non-ISD728 students - Click HERE to download the Activity/Athletics Registration Packet. After this is completed, Save as a PDF. Email the packet to (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please contact the head coach via email if you have sport/team specific questions.
Football Head Coach: Steve Hamilton
Volleyball Head Coach: Theresa Brummer
Cross Country Run Head Coach: Mike Niziolek
Soccer - Boys Head Coach: Jorge Artavia
Soccer - Girls Head Coach: Brian Steuter
Swimming & Diving - Girls Head Coach: Julie Odegard
Tennis - Girls Head Coach: Randy Ronning
Fall Performance Team
DO NOT REGISTER ONLINE. FALL DANCE IS CLUB RAN. Head Coach: Angie Rinehart