Because Every Learner is Unique.
Online728 is a full-time online K-12 school offered through Minnesota's 8th largest school district, ISD 728. Online728 helps personalize the learning process and provide a much needed alternative to the traditional classroom model. Online728 creates an online learning environment that:
DELIVERS A PERSONALIZED LEARNING APPROACH
- Individualized student learning through the use of digital curriculum and personalized instructor support.
- Instruction that allows students to follow their own pace, plan, and path along their educational journey.
- High-quality curriculum aligned to Minnesota academic standards.
PROVIDES A FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE
- Access to curriculum 24:7 through Schoology.
- Flexibility in their personal and academic schedules.
- Ability to connect with teachers during online office hours.
- Access to in-person support that can be scheduled with the online teacher.
OFFERS INSTRUCTIONAL & TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- Instructors are licensed ISD 728 teachers and have received specialized training to assess and communicate effectively in an online environment.
- Google Meetings will be utilized for personalized questions or full class instruction.
- All students receive a Chromebook with access to ISD 728 technical support.
ISD 728 is committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all participants, spectators, and officials.
ISD 728 will welcome students and families back to school buildings at the end of August, and in some cases, even earlier, as we prepare to kick off the 2022-2023 school year.