Facilities: Instructional Programming
- National education trends match with local desires.
- Educational programming must provide for 2-year and 4-year post secondary options.
- Spaces will require flexibility for programming redesign.
- Early Ed (B-4 year old) programming significantly affects capacity of K-5 elementary schools.
- Special education programming affects use and size of current facilities.
Committee Products & Deliverables
- Assessment of current facilities’ ability to meet current and future programming expectations.
- ID community needs at local level.
- Confirm the regional, four-location approach to early learning.