Grounds: Fields, Courts, Auditoriums & Activities
- Residents and community groups prefer to act locally while the school district must operate district wide as the 8th largest school district in Minnesota.
- Community expects to have high quality, well maintained fields/activities spaces for use by local community groups.
- Green space, court space, pool and auditorium use is under capacity for local needs and preferences across the school district.
- Major users of green space are community groups (though district receives priority scheduling).
- The number of activities and participants (in the community and in the district) have been increasing over the last xx years, creating high demand for more time and space availability.
- Our communities have a culture of high participation in activities.
Committee Products & Deliverables
- Recommend future facility and grounds space opportunities (for district and community use)