- Physical/facilities changes affect district debt.
- In our financially conservative geographic area, both housing and business growth appear to provide the best opportunity for facilities investment/capacity
- There is the financial potential to increase facilities capacity by 1,000 students without increasing the debt levy.
- Legislative funding affects the district’s ability to fund facilities via debt management
- Alternative facilities plan will require additional issuance of debt
- District licensed staff salaries are competitive with Metro school district salaries due to the nature of the teaching profession and mobility of teaching staff
Committee Products & Deliverables
- Create a shared understanding of the district’s funding realities