Payment & Prices
Food Service is Now Part of Infinite Campus Parent Portal
ISD 728 is excited to introduce Infinite Campus Food Service for the 2020-2021 School Year. Infinite Campus Food Service replaces PayPams meal payment system. With this change, student meal payments and purchases will be included in the same system families currently use for grades, course and school fees, bus routes, report cards, schedules and attendance.
In Parent Portal you can:
- View meal account balances
- View cafeteria purchases
- View payment history
- Receive email notifications when your student’s lunch account balance is low
- Make payments directly into a student meal account
- Setup recurring payments
There is no cost for using this system.
Making a Food Service Meal Account Payment
You must have an Infinite Campus Parent Portal login before you can make online payments for food service.
- Click on Food Service in the left hand index
- Click on “Pay.”
- Locate the box for the appropriate student account and enter the amount you would like to add and click “Add to Cart”
- Click on My Cart on the right hand side of the screen.
- Select “Payment Type.” Note: You will need to register a payment method, if one has not already been added.
- Enter “Payment Information” and click on “Continue.”
- Confirm the payment choice and payment type.
- In the “Receipt Email Address” field, enter the email address where the receipt should be sent.
- Click “Submit Payment” to process payment.
- Once the payment has been processed, you can view and print the receipt here too. The receipt will also be sent to the email address that was entered.