ISD 728 provides parents with convenient online payment options for adding money to meal accounts, paying assigned school fees or paying for Community Education courses.
School Fees & Meal Accounts with Campus Portal Online Payments (availble starting late July 2020)
Campus Portal allows parents to pay for assigned fees or school store items with credit or debit cards instead of sending cash or checks (formerly with RevTrak). Additionaly, parents can schedule automatic payments for meal accounts based on balance, view cafeteria purchases online, and receive e-mail notification of balance status (formerly with PayPAMS Lunchroom). In addition, anyone can make purchases or donations on the Webstore listed under the respective school. Some examples of these fees and items are:
- meal accounts
- course fees
- field trips
- athletic fees
- event admissions
- various products
Please note: That Campus Portal Online Payments is the preferred method of payment for all schools. Most schools follow a “NO CHECK” policy. Thank you for your understaning and cooperation.
How to Pay a Fees and View Balances in Campus Portal
- Log into your Infinite Campus Parent Portal using your personal parent email address username and password.
- Choose Fees to view current year assigned fees, payments or credits for the student.
- Choose Food Service to view account balance and cafeteria purchases for the student.
- Choose School Store for other purchases or donations available in school Webstores.
- Click the Switch Student button to choose a student (if more you have more than one child in-district).
Community Education/ Child Care / Early Childhood fees
Enrole and Eleyo allows community members to register and pay for select courses or child services with credit or debit cards.
Visit www.728communityed.com to learn more.
Community Members Donations and Events through RevTrak
Visit the RevTrak website at https://elkriver.revtrak.net to make donations, purchase items, or obtain tickets for available events. Donations and additional items for sale can be found listed under the respective school. For these items, click Elementary or Secondary Schools. Locate the school to view additional items. Items for sale in this area are accessible to all. A Campus Parent Portal Username is not required.
- Enter the email address for your RevTrak account and your RevTrak password. (Or Create a new RevTrak account)
- Select District & Community to browse for available items.
- Add items to your cart and proceed to check out.