Welcome to ISD 728! Our online registration system for new students is simple and fast. Please read the information below and begin the registration process!
If you do not have access to a computer, your school may be able to provide a paper option. You can also access a Kiosk at your school office or the District 728 Welcome Center which will allow you to enter your information using the online system. Contact your school office for available options.
If you need assistance with new student registrations, contact the ISD 728 Welcome Center (763) 241-3536 during business hours, or contact your school office.
If you have existing students and need assistance with updating your household information, contact Parent Portal support at (763) 241-3548.
Things to know before you begin
- The household update process takes approximately 15-20 minutes, or longer if you have many children.
- Applications can be saved and reopened at a later time if you need to collect more information before continuing.
- Information needing review or that is missing displays in yellow.
- Required information display with a red asterisk.
- Additional information is required for new students or certain state reporting requirements.
- It is not possible to move to the next screen without using the available Previous and Next buttons. A warning message displays if they are not used.
- When updating students who are not attending an ISD 728 school, please update only the required areas below in order to continue and submit the household application. Use a start date of 9/6/2016 if asked.
- Some Internet Explorer web browser users are reporting issues when adding phone numbers. If you encounter an issue, try a different web browser such as Firefox or Chrome if possible (the application is saved and will continue where you left off). Or send the phone numbers to your school office to be entered.
Please gather the following before you begin
- Household Information -- address and phone numbers
- Parent Information -- work and cell phone numbers, email addresses
- Emergency Contact -- addresses and phone numbers.
- Student Information -- demographic and health/medication information
- New Registrations may also upload the following, or provide to the school office prior to starting school:
- Two proofs of residency, such as a utility bill, signed rental agreement, deed, etc.
- Copy of Kindergartener’s birth certificate or immigration documentation
- Health and Medical Examination Form
- Pupil Immunization Record Form
- Watch for more info on the Free and Reduced Meal Application coming in August!
Please Note: Students who are experiencing homelessness will be immediately enrolled in school while the district works with the family to obtain the required forms.
How do I register my child to attend school in ISD 728?
Please follow the instructions below to begin the online registration for your new Kindergarten student(s).
- Access the Online Registration System to request a personalized registration link be sent to your email address (required).
- Once received, use the link to begin the registration process.
- After submission, your application will be routed to your child's school office and you will be contacted with next steps.