School Store Activity/Athletic Online Registration
- Parent Portal is required to access activity registration. Student Portal does not have access. Visit www.isd728.org/portal or call 763-241-3548 for parent portal assistance if needed.
- Parent/guardian and students must agree to the terms presented, including the MSHSL Eligibility Brochure and COVID notice.
- Allow for about 15 minutes to complete required forms (Eligibility, Health Questionnaire and Emergency Card).
- Related ISD728 Co-Curricular Fees are assigned and available for payment after review by the school Office, typically the next business day.
- If submited less than 3 days prior to the start of the season, there may be a delay in a students ability to participate while the school office processes.
- No practice or tryouts are allowed until processed, including having a current Physical on file.
- Due to COVID-19 and social distancing limitations, there will likely be a shortage of school transportation during the 2020-2021 school year. In the event of a shortage, ISD 728 may not have the ability to provide transportation for athletic and activity programs. As a result, it will be the responsibility of the parent, guardian, or student to arrange their own transportation. This may include transportation to practices and/or contests. ISD 728 policy states that coaches may not transport students in their personal vehicles or arrange private transportation for students. The District will make every effort to provide transportation, however, outside factors may prevent us from doing so this school year.
Online Registration Steps Below (Watch the optional overview video)
- Login to your Parent Portal account, using your email address on file with the school.
- Choose Activiy Registration found under the top left Menu icon.
- Choose New Regisration at the bottom.
- Choose the student's School Store found under the top left Menu icon.
- Choose the category and activity / athletic opinion you would like your student to participate in.
- Select your eligible student in the Recipient drop down.
- Open the link to the required form, and enter your information. Use the Save Progress if you need to leave and complete later.
- Use Next Action or tab key to move through the questions.
- !ERROR warning indicates an answer is required or is incorrect.
- If using autocomplete, verify your information as the address areas may incorreclty fill with a phone number.
- Use the Signature button on the last page to digital sign the form.
- Submit when ready, then complete the Cart process below.
- Choose Add to Cart when the Form shows status Signature Complete.
- Choose My Cart to and Submit to send the registration to the school office (DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP).
- Fees are available for payment and receipts after review by the school Office, typically the next business day found in Portal’s “Fees” area.
- Completed forms and dates are available for review later in the Activiy Registration area of Campus Portal.
Need help? Visit Getting Started for Parents for help using Campus Portal School Store or Payments.
Activity Fees & Payment Information
- Costs are viewable in the ISD728 Co-Curricular Fees schedule.
- Fees are available for payment the next business day after registration is completed.
- Activity fees can be tracked and paid online from the Infinite Campus Portal “Fees” area, or Cash or Credit in the Activities Office.
- ISD728 Co-Curricular Family Maximum per school year is $775.00. Please contact the Activities Office, before making payment, if you have reached the Family Max.
- Fee waivers may be available if you qualify for free or reduced lunch. Please submit a current copy of your ISD728 Food Service confirmation letter to the Activities Office.
- All unpaid Co-Curricular Fees will be submitted to a collection agency by ISD728.
- All students participating in MSHSL sanctioned sports are required to have a Sports Qualifying Physical on file with their high school. Fine Arts Activities (i.e.: Jazz Band, Speech, Drama) DO NOT require a physical.
- Physicals are good for THREE YEARS of participation from the date of the exam.
- Physicals must be current through the end of your sport participation season.
- Your student’s physical date on record can be verified in Parent Portal under More > Health > Immunizations at bottom see Last Sports Physical.
- If a physical date DOES NOT SHOW in the portal, there isn't a current physical on file making your student ineligible to practice or participate in a sport.
- If you need a new physical, please obtain a copy of the current Sports Qualifying Physical Examination Clearance Form and have your physician complete, sign, and date the form. Be sure to return the signed form to the Activities Office prior to your current physical expiration date in order to be eligible to play.
If you need further assistance, please contact your school’s office.