Employee Health & Safety Resources

  • To report an employee INJURY or NEAR MISS:

    Call the SFM Work Injury Hotline!

    1(855) 675-3501

    You no longer need to fill out an accident report!  The hotline nurse will do it for you!

    If you need medical attention, click the link for additional instructions.

    If you have a potential bloodborne pathogen exposure, please contact Health & Safety at extension 1370.

    Note: Always call 911 first for any potential life-threatening situations.