2012-2017 Strategic Plan Results
Results of the 2012-2017 Strategic Plan have been shared with community leadership and stakeholders throughout the past five years.
Over the course of the plan, ISD 728 has:
- Increased its standadized test scores - beating both the state average and the averages of similar-sized school districts in Minnesota in achievement. The district ranks among the top 3 in large districts in math scores, science achievement and middle school reading scores.
- Curriculum and development changes have led to higher participation in Advanced Placement courses.
- ISD 728 has increased its graduation rates to among the tops when it comes to the largest districts in Minnesota. Rogers High School is among the top schools for graduation rate in all of Minnesota.
- Seen two schools honord as MDE Schools of Excellence: Parker Elementary and Twin Lakes Elementary.
- Parker Elementary was honored as a National Blue Ribbon School, awarded by the national Department of Education.