Rogers High School Students
Parking is on a first-come, first-served basis. Students who park in the school lots must display a valid parking permit. Vehicles not displaying a valid parking permit may receive an RHS Parking Violation and a possible fine. Student parking is NOT permitted in the RAC, and visitor and staff parking (parking at the RAC or visitor/staff parking spaces will be towed).
All student drivers must purchase a parking permit and park ONLY in designated parking areas at RHS and RMS:
- Seniors and juniors can park in the main lot, RHS Performing Arts Center, and the student section of the RMS lot.
- Sophomores must park in the RMS lot.
- Students must possess a valid driver's license to purchase a parking permit.
- Rogers High School reserves the right to close sales due to full-capacity parking lots.
- RHS will issue one permit to each student completing the payment and web form (link included in the follow-up email receipt after purchase). Whether early/ late arrival, PSEO, or part-time, the parking permit fee is $90.00.