Online Registration only:
HS JAZZ BAND: Open to grades 9-12. Please note, a Sports Physical is not required for participation in Jazz Band.
Jazz Band Director is Tim Smith - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Login to Parent Portal (parent/guardian, not student) – link above
- Click on School Store
- Choose the School your student attends
- Click on Athletics or Activity
- Select the Activityyou are registering for
- Select Recipient and Activity Option(pay now or pay later)
- Click on Required Forms(21-22 Athletic Registration Packet) Complete & Sign
- Submit Forms
- Add to Cart
- Select Cart and Submit for payment - your registration WILL NOT be received by the Activities Office if the last three steps are skipped.
- Once the cart has been submitted, you will receive an email stating, "Thank you for registering for an ISD728 Activity”. If you do not receive an email, your registration has not been submitted successfully.
All Forms (MSHSL and ZHS Eligibility, Health Questionnaire and Emergency Card) are completed during the online process. Physicals are due every 3 years (from date of physical) for participants or as stated by your physician. Fine Art Activities (IE: Jazz Band, Speech, Drama, Knowledge Bowl, etc.) DO NOT require a physical on file but you are required to answer the Health Questionnaire and complete the Emergency Card. ALL Forms and Physicals need to be turned in to the Activities Office BEFORE the first practice/tryout date.
Please note that the ISD 728 Family Maximum per school year is $775. Contact the Activities Office if you have reached or are approaching that amount.
Important Additional Help and Information with Activities Registration
Register MS Jazz Band through Community Ed http://www.isd728.org/Page/1002