• free meals

Meal Account Balances & Refunds

  • What happens to my student’s meal account balance over the summer?

    • All balances negative and positive will remain in the account over the summer. The balance will transfer to the next school if the child moves buildings.

    • Senior balances left after graduation will be transferred to a sibling’s account unless food service is notified not to transfer the funds.
    • Parents/Guardians may request a refund for a graduating senior by emailing judi.smith@isd728.org.

    • Please allow 30 days for the refund check to arrive.

    • Balances may be donated to a fund to assist families in need of meal account assistance.

Contact Us!