Parent Advisory Council (PAC)
To educate, inspire and empower by collaborative efforts, fundraising opportunities, supporting students and family events, building community, offering enrichment opportunities, sustaining long term benefits to enhance student and family experiences at PVEMS.
Who are we?
The Parent Advisory Council is a group of parent volunteers who facilitate and support school goals to enhance the student and community experience.
President: Brittany Dixon
Vice President: Open for 2020-21 School Year
Secretary: Open for 2020-21 School Year
Treasurer: Steph Petersen
Community Engagement Chair: Lynne Hanks
Teacher Representative: Erin Rehnblom & Nicole Mettling
Why join us?
- Participating in PAC demonstrates to your child the importance you place on education.
- PAC functions provide the opportunity to to meet other parents and to get to know teachers and faculty.
- By volunteering with PAC, you gain valuable experiences and and opportunity to put your skills and hobbies to good use.
- The PAC is a forum for exchanging ideas; attend the PAC meetings to make suggestions & provide input.
- By getting involved, you can be apart of the solution.
It is our goal as a Parent Advisory Council to get as many families as possible to feel at home in our school. We would like to challenge each family to commit TWO hours (the challenge is just two but we would love to see you more than that if you're able!) to their students in volunteer time during the 2019-20 school year. We cannot hold events, offer extra support to our teachers or fundraise for our school without the help of involved families.
Make this your year to get involved!
2020-2021 Meeting Dates
6:30 - 7:30pm | Prairie View, Media Center