Parent Advisory Council (PAC)
To educate, inspire and empower by collaborative efforts, fundraising opportunities, supporting students and family events, building community, offering enrichment opportunities, sustaining long term benefits to enhance student and family experiences at PVEMS.
Who are we?
The Parent Advisory Council is a group of parent volunteers who facilitate and support school goals to enhance the student and community experience.
President: Brittany Dixon
Vice President: Open for 2020-21 School Year
Secretary: Alissa Ostroot | Open for 2020-21 School Year
Treasurer: Steph Petersen
Community Engagement Chair: Lynne Hanks
Teacher Representative: Tina Ostroot & Nicole Mettling
Why join us?
- Participating in PAC demonstrates to your child the importance you place on education.
- PAC functions provide the opportunity to meet other parents and to get to know teachers and faculty.
- By volunteering with PAC, you gain valuable experiences and opportunities to put your skills and hobbies to good use.
- The PAC is a forum for exchanging ideas; attend the PAC meetings to make suggestions & provide input.
- By getting involved, you can be a part of the solution.
It is our goal as a Parent Advisory Council to get as many families as possible to feel at home in our school. We would like to challenge each family to commit TWO hours (the challenge is just two but we would love to see you more than that if you're able!) to their students in volunteer time during the 2020-21 school year. We cannot hold events, offer extra support to our teachers or fundraise for our school without the help of involved families.
Make this your year to get involved!
2020-2021 Meeting Dates
6:30 - 7:30pm | Virtual Meetings, the third Tuesday of each month.
Sept 21 | Oct 12 | Nov 16 | Dec 21 | Jan 18 | Feb 15 | Mar 8 | April 19 | May 17
Restaurant Fundraiser Nights
Our Parent Advisory Committee has partnered with Culvers to raise funds for our school - stop by the Albertville location the third Tuesday of each Month from 5-8pm!
2021-22 School Supply Kits - Order NOW!!
Our order deadline is July 1st and the kits are shipping to the home this year. They will deliver by the 2nd week of August to homes. Order Here: https://1stdayschoolsupplies.com/kits.php?sid=56720