Integrative Education (IE) takes into account the whole student. Emphasis is placed on relationships between students and educators rooted in evidence-based best practices. IE addresses the full range of physical, social/emotional, and cognitive influences that impact a student's ability to accomplish their dreams, and to contribute positively to our local and global communities.
Benefits of Mindfulness
- Decreased Stress & Anxiety & Depression, & PTSD
- Supports Management of Chronic Pain
- Enhances Attention & Executive Functioning
- Improves Emotion Regulation
- Increased Empathy & Understanding of Others
(Hozel et. al 2011)