All Juniors will be taking the ACT for FREE in Spring 2021, and are automatically registered for the test by the school district. No online registration for this test date. More details will follow.
The ACT is:
- A college entrance exam typically taken by Juniors in the spring.
- Required by many four-year colleges.
- A timed, standardized exam covering the areas of: English, Reading, Math, Science.
- Writing section is optional.
- Offered in various locations on:
- Sept 14, 2019
- Oct 26, 2019
- Dec 14, 2019
- Feb 8, 2020
- April 4, 2020
- June 13, 2020
- July 18, 2020
Register online: www.act.org
- Rogers High School Code: 242110
- ACT No Writing: $52.00
- ACT Plus Writing: $68.00
- See ACT website for registration deadlines