PSAT Test Date: Wednesday, October 13, 2021
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, September 14, 2021
Test Time: 7:30 – 11:30 AM
Cost: $18 (fee waivers available to eligible 11th grade students)
Register Here - Closed
A Preliminary SAT designed to:
- Give you feedback on academic strengths/weaknesses and preparedness for college
- Compare self to other four-year college bound students
- Enter the National Merit Scholarship competition (when taken as an 11th grader)
- Help prepare for the SAT
WHO SHOULD REGISTER FOR THE PSAT?
- Sophomores: We recommend the PSAT for Grade 10 students whose class rank is in the top 10%, but it is open for anyone.
- Juniors: We recommend the PSAT for Grade 11 students whose class rank is in the top 20%, but it is open for anyone.
- How to check class rank? If you are unsure how to check your class rank, please email counseling secretary, Lynne Cleaveland.
- RHS will be offering the PSAT on:
- Wednesday, October 13, 2021
- 7:30 - 11:30AM
There are a limited number of tests, and registration will be first come/first serve - so sign up early!
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER
- Registrater Online HERE
- A fee ($18) will be assigned in Campus (in late September). The fee must be paid by 112:00PM on October 8, 2021 to be eligible to take the exam.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE PSAT
Practice tests are available HERE
If you receive free/reduced lunches, please contact Ms. Morrison to receive a fee waiver for the test.