Blended Learning is a key component of instruction in ISD728. Blended Learning integrates the effective use of digital learning along with the best practices of face to face instruction. Blended Learning allows instructors to leverage technology in the following ways:
- Provide students with more immediate feedback
- Differentiate instruction
- Provide students with more voice and choice
- Offer more authentic assessments opportunities
- Interact with students in smaller groups
- Increase access to digital curriculum materials
These best practices are part of the everyday learning experinece in all of our Early Childhood through High School learning environments. Staff receive ongoing professional development on these strategies so they can develop lessons best designed for their learners.