Goals of Salk Middle School program to strengthen students' unique capabilities and enable the youth to participate in a global society as responsible citizens:
1. Provide a comprehensive school counseling program to facilitate students' academic, social, and emotional development
2. Help students identify their interests and abilities
3. Help students enhance productivity, self-expression and control
4. Assist students with accurate decision-making and conflict-resolution skills
5. Providing mental health resources in our area that align with the student's needs.