Tier One Information
Per the Governor’s order, school-age care must be provided for district or school-enrolled school-age children age 12 and under who are children of critical workers in Tier I of the state critical worker list. Care for children of Tier I workers will be at no cost during School Day care; Tier 1 workers will be charged for care before and/or after school as well as Non-School Day care on scheduled breaks/staff-development days.
Tier 1 list of eligible critical workers:
- Healthcare and public health
- Law enforcement, public safety and first responders
- Food and agriculture
- Judicial Branch (essential services)
- National Guard (activated under a Governor Executive Order)
- Educators and school staff providing in-person instruction or caring for children of critical workers
- Child care and school-age care providers
For a more detailed list of Tier 1 Employees CLICK HERE
If you are an approved Tier 1 family, the office will apply a discount code that will waive the School Day fee.