**September 17 ** School Pictures for Distance Learners and PSEO by LifeTouch
Student pictures will be taken in the Performing Arts Center from 7:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. Please place your order online with MyLifeTouch.
Did you forget to pick up your 2019-2020 Yearbook? If you ordered and did not get your yearbook, please contact us!!
2021 Yearbook orders can be made by going to JOSTENS website. Prices start at $70
Coming in after 7:30?.........LATE ARRIVAL?........PSEO??
When entering the building, please make sure we can see your face.
Press the buzzer & state your first and last name.
We’ll buzz you in! Please note: If it is not your A/B rotation day, students are not allowed at school.
NEW Attendance EMAIL procedure for the 2020-2021 school year!
Please email: rhs.attendance@
Email address MUST match the email from the Campus Summary page.Email MUST state: student name, grade, reason for missing school, time student will be arriving/leaving, and parent name and contact information.Parents - you can update your information on Campus Portal! Please check out this link! https://www.isd728.org/
domain/136Please allow a 2 hour notice, for all students leaving early.Please call attendance directly at 763.274.3140 x1604. If there is no answer, please leave a detailed message.Questions or concerns please feel free to reach Veronica directly at 763.274.3140 x1604Rogers High School cannot allow parents in the building. Please call the RHS attendance line at763-274-3140 - x1604 or send an email to email@example.com
FROM THE HEALTH OFFICE
Shout out to PARENTS/GUARDIANS!
The first week of school was amazing thanks to you for calling the attendance line or the Health Office. We really appreciate your willingness to help us keep our students and staff safe!
- Parents are expected to complete a daily health screen for their child(ren) using guidance from the Minnesota Department of Health. MDH COVID-19 Decision Tree
- Children need to stay home if they have symptoms, have tested positive to COVID-19, or if they have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19 within the previous 14 days.
- Call your child’s school attendance line to report the absence, describe symptoms, relay positive COVID-19 diagnosis, or report that they are in close contact of someone with COVID-19.
- Children that arrive ill at school will be evaluated by Health Services staff and parents will be called to pick them up from school if their child is exhibiting symptoms.
- If a child meets the MDH exclusion criteria, the child will wait in the isolation room and parents will be called to pick up their child.
- If contacted to pick up your child, please do so within 30 minutes.
- Upon arrival, call the main office line and a staff member will walk your child out to you.
- It is recommended that parents contact the child’s healthcare provider if exhibiting symptoms.
- Children sent home with COVID-19 symptoms will need to remain home per the MDH exclusion guidelines (currently at least 10 days since symptom(s) first appeared AND until no fever for at least 24 hours without medication AND improvement of other symptoms) OR until they have a note from a healthcare provider documenting an alternative diagnosis, other than COVID-19.
- Siblings will also need to remain home for 14 days.
- In addition to this, if a child is in close contact of a person diagnosed with COVID-19, he/she will need to remain home for 14 days.
ISD 728 will have their existing Health Offices and an isolation room in each school. The existing Health Office will be utilized for medications, blood sugar checks and all other non-COVID-19 concerns. There will be a separate area for those experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. Parents are asked to respond as quickly as possible to picking up students who may be experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms. Symptomatic students will leave directly from the isolation room to be released to parents. Should a student be placed in quarantine, county and public health guidelines must be met prior to returning to school.
ISD#728 FOOD SERVICE
FROM THE COUNSELING OFFICE
September College Visits
Contact the Counseling Office on the RHS website if interested in visiting with a representative from a college listed above.
University of Wisconsin-Madison (WI)
University of Nebraska-Lincoln (NE)
Johnson & Wales University, Providence (RI)
St. Olaf College (MN)
Colby College (ME)
Montana State University (MT)
-10th and 11th graders -
Interested in taking the PSAT? Click HERE for more info and to register for the test.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP:Counselor for 9th Graders:Shannon Macken Counselor for Class of 2024Counselor for 10th Graders:Dawn Morrison Counselor for Class of 2023
PARENT PORTAL INFORMATION & PAYMENTS
ISD 728 provides parents with convenient online payment options for adding money to pay assigned school fees or paying for Community Education courses.
Please note: Online payment is the preferred method of payment. All of the schools have transitioned to an online payments process with a “NO CHECK” policy. Thank you for your patience and cooperation. Questions should be directed to your students’ school office.
- Course fees
- Field trips
- Activity and athletic participation fees
- Event admissions
- Various products
Please note: You must have an Infinite Campus Parent Portal login before you can make online payments.
How to Pay a Fees and View Balances in Campus Portal
- Log into your Infinite Campus Parent Portal using your personal parent email address username and password.
- Choose Fees to view current year assigned fees, payments or credits for the student.
- Choose School Store for purchases or donations available in school Webstores.
- Click the Switch Student button to choose a student (if more you have more than one child in-district).
For more information on Parent Portal, please visit www.isd728.org/parentportal.
ACTIVITIES & ATHLETICS
RHS Main Office: 763-274-3140
RHS Attendance: 763-274-3140 x1604
ISD #728 Attendance Line: 763-241-3555
Last Names: A—Har
Last Names: Hat—O
Last Names: P—Z
At Rogers High School we educate, inspire and empower through developing positive relationships, pursuing excellence, seeking diversity, and building futures.
Our 7 Core Values
We BELIEVE that...
1 ALL people have value. 2 Valuing and respecting differences strengthens the individual and the community. 3 People thrive when they feel connected, supported and affirmed. 4 Everyone can learn. 5 Hope inspires and empowers. 6 Lifelong learning is essential for personal growth. 7 Change is an opportunity for growth.
If you know your students upcoming appointments, vacations, sporting events, or other special events, please inform the attendance office. Feel free to call, email, or send a note with your student. We will contact you if we have any concerns.