Events will be added when information is received, please check back often.
11th Grade Student and Parent College Planning Virtual presentationAttached you will find the 11th Grade Student and Parent College Planning presentation. Due to COVID-19 guidelines, we are unable to offer this presentation face to face. We have recorded a video with helpful information for Juniors who are planning to attend some form of post-secondary education after high school. Some topics covered include career exploration resources, ACT information, and a college planning timeline for the Junior and Senior year. There is also a slideshow of this video for you to review at your own pace with live links for more detailed information.
The Construction Careers Pathway (CCP) Alliance is a collaborative effort to provide year-round construction career exploration opportunities for Minnesota youth. The intent of CCP is to provide work-based learning exposure starting in middle school and concluding with a career in the Minnesota construction industry. Additional outreach emphasis is placed on recruiting females and members of minority and immigrant groups who historically have been under-represented in the construction industry.This website has many useful resources for students interested in a construction careerUpcoming Apprenticeship Opportunities:
- Educators Empower Students to say, "I Can" to construction
- Apprenticeship: Heat and Frost Insulators, Local 49
- Apprenticeship Application Deadline: Minneapolis Plumbers, Local 15
- Six Steps to a Construction Apprenticeship in Minnesota
About the ICATT Apprenticeship Program:Four-year college isn’t for everyone, and a bachelor’s degree doesn’t guarantee a job or transferrable skills. State-of-the-art manufacturers and companies driven by innovation are looking for talent!ICATT Apprentice benefits:
- Earn while you learn & a debt-free AAS at Hennepin Technical College
- 3 years coordinated school and work
- Apply skills learned at school to real-world situations
- 2-year job guarantee upon successful completion