Postsecondary Enrollment Options (PSEO) is a program that allows students in 10th, 11th and 12th grades to earn college credit while still in high school.
Courses are taught by college professors on the college campus. Courses may be online or on the college campus.
If you are interested in attending PSEO (Post-Secondary Enrollment Options) as a RHS junior or senior next year, please follow the steps below:
- View this PSEO presentation & attend optional Q&A session
- Check PSEO requirements of college you are interested in attending
- Complete the college’s online PSEO application: Online Application, Notice of Student Registration, High School Transcript
- Parent and student sign RHS PSEO Participation Agreement
- Schedule a meeting with your school counselor
- Follow required steps at PSEO institution
- Keep RHS counselor informed of college schedule
Check out these links for more PSEO resources