Be sure to complete this three-step process to purchase a student parking permit:
STEP ONE- purchase the student parking permit within Campus Portal
- Sign in to Campus Parent Portal
- Open the Portal menu by clicking the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner.
- Choose the School Store option.
- Select the student's school store.
- Choose Parking Permits for the student Recipient and Add them to the cart. Repeat this for each eligible student that needs a parking permit.
- Choose My Cart and select your Payment Method. If no Payment Method is available, choose Add Payment Method. Submit payment at the bottom to complete your purchase.
- You will then receive an email receipt titled Payment Receipt Success. The web form link to enter the student's vehicle information is halfway down the email body.
STEP TWO- completing the registration of the student vehicle
- On your email receipt, locate the webform link about halfway down.
- Enter the vehicle information for each child who will be purchasing a permit.
STEP THREE- pick up the permit at school
Permits are available to pick up at Rogers High School before school begins:
Student Pictures/Parking Permit Distribution
August 22, 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
August 23, 2:00 - 7:00 pm
August 30, 5:00 - 8:00 pm.
Students may also pick up their permit in the Main Office during the first week of school.
RHS will issue one permit to each student completing the payment and web form. Whether early/ late arrival, PSEO, or part-time, the parking permit fee is $90 for the school year, and the 2nd semester is only $50.00.
*A daily parking pass is available to purchase for $5.00 in the main office.
* Students must possess a valid driver's license to purchase a parking permit.
* Rogers High School reserves the right to close sales due to full-capacity parking lots.