Course Registration for 2023-2024 SY
"A Tradition of Excellence: It's Good to Be An Elk"
2023-2024 Course Registration Window is now closed.
If you are a current student and missed registering for your 23/24 course requests, please sign up to meet with your ERHS counselor.
New Student Registration
We will be scheduling appointments on Thursday, August 17th and Friday, August 18th (8-11am and 12-2pm) with families that have a completed enrollment.
If these days do not work for your family, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time for the following week (August 21-25).
If you wish to attend ERHS and have not registered, please complete this Online Registration Application to start the process.
Page updated 12/22/22 tn
ERHS Registration Emails
COURSE REQUEST FORMS
COURSE SEQUENCE BY DEPARTMENT
- FACS-Family Consumer Science
- Health & Human Service
- Physical Education
- Social Studies
- Online Course Registration Instructions
- ISD 728 Course Offerings Grid 2023/2024
- ISD 728 Course Registration Guide 2023/2024
- ISD 728 Course Description Guide 2023/2024
- Blended Learning Course Offerings
- Campus Parent Portal account help
- Frequently Asked Questions
- District 728 Blended Learning Information
- CTE Pathways
- FCS program information