Rogers Middle School is serviced by Vision Transportation. If you have a question or concern, please call Vision Transportation directly, 763-441-4420.
For Vision Transportation forms and guidelines, visit the district transportation page.
- Make the bus an enjoyable part of the day for all students.
- Respect and obey the bus driver.
- Cross 10 feet in front of the bus and wait for the driver to wave you across.
- Get on and off only at designated stop.
- Stay seated in assigned seat.
- Keep feet, hands and objects to yourself and out of the aisle.
- Talk quietly using your "inside voice" and use appropriate language. Fighting, yelling, swearing and obscene gestures will not be tolerated.
- Keep bus clean and litter free.
- Dangerous items are prohibited.
- Respect the bus and equipment. Student must pay for damages.
- Eating and drinking are not allowed.
- Unacceptable behavior can cause unsafe operation of the bus and could result in a serious accident.
- A video camera may be installed and used on the vehicle.
- Cell phones are to be used in case of emergency only. They are to be kept in your backpack.
- Remember, school bus transportation is a privilege, not a right.
- Not following the rules listed above may result in the suspension of bus privileges.