Daily Grab-n-Go Pick-Up
To allow our food service staff time to prepare and assemble items for the ‘Meal Pack’ date, we will be using daily Grab-n-Go service on January 4, 5, and 6, 2021 at our Elk River, Rogers, and Zimmerman High Schools (details listed below) from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Please refer to this meal service calendar for details.
Full details on this program can be found at
Meal Pick-Up Locations - PLEASE refer to the meal service calendar (above) for dates
- Elk River High School
- 900 School Street, Elk River
- Door F, located at the back of the building, off Jackson Avenue
- Rogers High School
- 21000 141st Avenue, Rogers
- Door 10, located near the main entrance towards the end of the circle drive
- Zimmerman Middle/High School
- 25900 4th Street W, Zimmerman
- Door 10, located at the back of the building
Full details on this program can be found at www.isd728.org/Grab-n-Go.
How to Make A Food Service Account Payment:
- Login to Your Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account.
- Click on Food Service in the left hand menu.
- Click on the “Pay” button.
- Locate the box for the appropriate student account and enter the amount you would like to add and click “Add to Cart”
- Click on My Cart on the right hand side of the screen.
- Select “Payment Type.” Note: You will need to register a payment method, if one has not already been added.
- Enter “Payment Information” and click on “Continue.”
- Confirm the payment choice and payment type.
- In the “Receipt Email Address” field, enter the email address where the receipt should be sent.
- Click “Submit Payment” to process payment.
- Once the payment has processed, you can view and print the receipt here too. The receipt will also be sent to the email address that was entered.
Since August 2020, when you log into Infinite Campus Parent Portal*, parents/guardians will see a Food Service tab. On this tab you can view individual or family meal account balances, sign up to receive low balance email notifications, and view daily meal purchases in real-time. Current student balances will be automatically transferred into this new system and will be viewable once the system is live.
In addition, you have the convenience of using online payments directly through Infinite Campus Parent Portal. This is a reliable and secure payment processing solution that allows you to submit food service payments 24/7 at your convenience. Payments can be made for one child or the entire household.
Infinite Campus Parent App
With these additions, the Infinite Campus Parent app is also accessible at your fingertips for food service. Within the app, you can view meal account balances for one or multiple children. The app is available for free from iTunes, Google Play or Amazon, depending on your device.
Please visit the ISD 728 District Lunch Webpage for more information.