2nd Semester Bell Schedule
Expectations for the F2F (Monday-Thursday)
- 7:00 am - 7:55 am, students will report to the commons or Media Center. All students will be provided a free breakfast and lunch.
- First hour begins at 8:05 am.
- Attendance for face-to-face students will be taken by the classroom teacher each period.
Expectations for 100% Distance Learners:
- Students will continue to mark their attendance using the Campus attendance portal.
- Students will check in on their 6 classes and complete their class assignments.
- Students will utilize Schoology to complete their daily learning activities.
- Students will use email to communicate with their teacher if they have a question or set up a Google meet.
- Teachers will notify students about when and what supplies to pick up. Students will be able to pick up their supplies, books and other materials Monday through Friday between 7:00 am and 3:30 pm. They will be marked and will be ready in the main office.
Friday Expectations for ALL Students:
- All students will be distance learning. Teachers will meet in their PLCs in the morning and support learners throughout the day.
- Students will use their time to complete their work and/or finish learning activities from the week.
- All students will need to check-in on Campus for attendance.
- Students have an opportunity for intervention or one-on-one meetings with teachers.