Teachers and students in grades K-2 utilize Seesaw. Seesaw gives your child creative tools to capture and reflect on their learning - in real time. Your child's work can then be shared with you through the parent app, giving you a window into each of our classrooms and into your student’s learning process. Our students are excited to use this new tool in partnership with the great things our teachers already do in their classrooms.
When your child adds new work, you will receive a notification to see, hear and respond to your child’s learning item. You only have access to your own child’s work and all of the content is stored securely. When your child's teacher sets up Seesaw for his or her classroom, you will receive a handout with directions and an access code (and QR code) for signing up for your child’s unique Seesaw journal. You can download Seesaw’s Parent App for iOS, Android, or use the web to view your student’s learning artifacts.
Please check out the resources listed below to familarize you with Seesaw. With your help, we can continue building our school community of lifelong learners.
- ISD 728 Seesaw Parent Guide (video)
- Family App: Sign Up Process Handout
- Family App: Overview Video
- Family App: Seesaw Messaging
- Seesaw Website
- Schoology & Seesaw Comparison
- Family Help Center
- Privacy FAQ
Seesaw Class App for Distance Learning
- See communication from teacher for login information
- How to use Seesaw Class on school chromebook or home computer
- How to use Seesaw Class App on iOS
- How to use Drawing Tools
- Seesaw's Remote Learning Guide for Families
- Seesaw Support