Business & Marketing
The Business and Marketing Department of ISD 728 exists to provide real world experiences while providing college and career preparation by offering hands on learning opportunities using current industry and technology trends.
- purposeful learning opportunities that set high expectations and inspire outstanding achievement.
- offering courses driven by current industry standards and trends.
- preparing students for a variety of educational and career opportunities.
- seeing and experiencing the importance of technology in the ever-changing world.
- participating as productive citizens in a diverse and multifaceted community and world.
- providing opportunities for course exploration and discovery as a means to develop a comprehensive learning experience.
- the benefit of properly developed keyboarding technique
Assistant Superintendent of Educational Services - Elementary
Assistant Superintendent of Educational Services - Secondary
Director of Teaching & Learning
Sr Administrative Asst - Teaching & Learning
Curriculum Specialist (E-5 English & Social Studies, MTSS Elem Literacy), Achievement & Integration
Curriculum Specialist (E-5 Math & Science, MTSS Elem Math), Gifted & Talented, K-12 Media Literacy
763-241-3400 x 5004
763-241-3400 x 5005
763-241-3400 x 5006
763-241-3400 x 5013