To provide a basic understanding of family life and human sexuality education.
- Parents have the primary responsibility for teaching their children about family life and human sexuality.
- Family, peers, schools, community organizations, faith communities, health care systems and media all play a significant role in educating youth about healthy relationships and human sexuality.
- Schools have the responsibility to provide current, accurate and factual information and materials.
- Our curriculum is developmentally appropriate, focuses on healthy relationships and promotes positive communication skills and responsible decision-making.
- Abstinence is the safest, healthiest option for youth.
- Parents have the right to be informed about what is taught in each grade level and have the right to exercise the "opt out" provision if they so choose.
Assistant Superintendent of Educational Services - Elementary
Assistant Superintendent of Educational Services - Secondary
Director of Teaching & Learning
Sr Administrative Asst - Teaching & Learning
Curriculum Specialist (E-5 English & Social Studies, MTSS Elem Literacy), Achievement & Integration
Curriculum Specialist (E-5 Math & Science, MTSS Elem Math), Gifted & Talented, K-12 Media Literacy
763-241-3400 x 5004
763-241-3400 x 5005
763-241-3400 x 5006
763-241-3400 x 5013