The mission of science education in ISD 728 is to provide all students with an equitable and comprehensive science education through scientific thinking, inquiry with phenomena, hands-on learning, and problem-solving. All students will be empowered to be lifelong learners, to meet the challenges of the 21st century, and to be college and career ready.
- is the ability to pose questions and define problems, make observations, and then effectively communicate results, conclusions & solutions.
- is developed through active, high-quality, and hands-on experiences where they can model and make connections to real-world phenomena.
- develops the ability to think critically and to learn how to learn.
- will allow all students to learn science through actively engaging with observing, questioning, and seeking answers.
- allows our students to appropriately and effectively engage in current scientific trends in their communities.
Assistant Superintendent of Educational Services - Elementary
Assistant Superintendent of Educational Services - Secondary
Director of Teaching & Learning
Sr Administrative Asst - Teaching & Learning
Curriculum Specialist (E-5 English & Social Studies, MTSS Elem Literacy), Achievement & Integration
Curriculum Specialist (E-5 Math & Science, MTSS Elem Math), Gifted & Talented, K-12 Media Literacy
763-241-3400 x 5004
763-241-3400 x 5005
763-241-3400 x 5006
763-241-3400 x 5013