- Educational Equity: Educational practices, policies, and procedures that support inclusion, achievement, and opportunities to ensure that every child has access to the academic programming, resources, educators, and support they need.
- Equity: Making sure all students have what they need.
- Diversity: Difference among people (i.e. age, gender, race, religion, ability, etc.).
- Inclusion: Making sure everyone feels a sense of belonging and is respected for who they are.
- Race Equity: The elimination of policies, practices, attitudes, and cultural messages that reinforce different outcomes based on race.