EdVenture Club Program Participant/Sibling Childcare
EdVenture Club offers on-site childcare for the children of program participants. This childcare is supervised by EdVenture Club staff specifically trained in Early Childhood and School Age best practices. Program Participant Care is pre-pay only; you must pay when scheduling care. The registration deadline is 5pm the Monday prior to the week care is needed. Program Participant Care will be offered in blocks of time. These times will closely match all ECFE and Preschool class times. Sign up for the time block that covers your class time even if there is additional time included before/after your class time.
Fees are based on block times:
- Blocks of time that are 2 hours or less = $3 per block
- Block of time more than 2 hours = $5 per block
How to Register:
Complete a registration calendar, calendars can be completed up to 2 months in advance. Deadline for registering is 5pm the Monday before the week care is needed.
Registration is not available online, however you can download a pdf or pick up a Participant Care calendar in the ECFE office at the Handke Center or in the Hallway entry areas at all ECFE/Discovery Learning sites (Rogers Elem, Otsego Elem, Zimmerman Elem and the Handke Center).
- Return completed calendars by 5pm the Monday before the week of care is needed:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 763-241-3521
- Mail or Drop Off:
- Community Education, 1170 Main Street, Elk River MN 55330. Attn: EdVenture Club PPC