EdVenture Club Program Participant/Sibling Childcare
EdVenture Club offers on-site childcare for the children/siblings of program participants by staff specifically trained in Early Childhood best practices.
- This is a pay-in-advance program.
- The registration deadline Monday prior to the week care is needed.
- Changes to your child's attendance schedule are due by 11:59pm on Wednesday of the week prior to planned attendance. Schedule change requests are pending until approved by the office.
- Requests for additional days of care made after the registration deadline will be added to a waiting list. You will be notified by email only if the site is able to accommodate the request.
- This program is offered for the Handke Center classes only.
Fees: $3 per session (day) per child.
THIS PROGRAM IS AVAILABLE FOR PARTICIPANTS OF:
- Adult Basic Education
- English as a Second Language
- ECFE classes at the Handke Center
HOW DO I REGISTER?
- Register at isd728.ce.eleyo.com; payment is not due at time of registration.
- Your childcare account will be invoiced by 5pm on Thursday the week prior to scheduled attendance with auto payments processed on Friday of the week prior to attendance.
- Schedules and payments are online only: email and phone registrations will not be accepted.
- Scheduled days can be completed weekly or monthly; you will be invoiced weekly.
Please note: Site staff cannot accept registrations, changes or cancellations.