ECFE | School Readiness Parent Advisory Council (PAC)
Who we are and what we do
We are a group of parents who want to be involved in our local ECFE/School Readiness program. Our stated purpose is to assist the Manager in planning, implementing, and evaluating the ECFE and School Readiness program. We strive to represent the concerns of participants, raise money, organize and publicize our programs and events, review center policies and programming, and interface with staff.
PAC meetings are held monthly to review committee work and participant feedback, hear reports from our various liaisons and event coordinators, and discuss larger issues such as legislation, registration, and program goals. Additional meetings are held as needed for fundraising events.
Member benefits include:
- Free childcare at all regular PAC meetings and select sponsored events
- $50 credit per year for ECFE or Discovery Learning Preschool programming
- Priority registration for Discovery Learning Preschool Classes
- Meet other parents in the program
- Have an input in your child's education
Past Activities and Fundraisers