Before and After School Childcare
EdVenture Club is a unique program that combines fun enrichment activities with extended hours for your convenience! Since 1997, EdVenture Club has continuously provided a successful and quality extended day experience that complements the school day. Featured enrichment includes reading and math activities, physical education, science, art and more!
Students attend between 6:00am and school starting time Monday through Friday. A variety of games, cards, gym time, playground, and other choices is available. Enrichment activities are planned up to 3 times per week. Snack and juice are provided daily.
Students attend after school child care until 6:00pm Monday through Friday. Each day includes enrichment and recreation activities as well as a snack and juice.
Before/After School Care Locations
Elk River Schools
- Lincoln (morning only), Meadowvale, Parker and Twin Lakes Elementary Schools
- Rogers & Hassan Elementary Schools
- Zimmerman & Westwood (morning only) Elementary Schools
- Otsego Elementary & Prairie View Elementary/Middle Schools (Prairie View offers care to grade 6 also)
What if your school is not listed?
- Families are welcome to attend any EdVenture Club location throughout the district. Students that are home-schooled, attend private school or public school are always welcomed.
- Parker Elementary also serves St. Andrews, however transportation to/from St. Andrews is not provided.
- The Parker site also serves Lincoln students in the afternoons (Lincoln students will be walked from Lincoln to Parker by staff.)
- Rogers Elementary also serves Mary Queen of Peace & Kaleidoscope Schools; however, transportation to/from those schools is not provided.
- Zimmerman Elementary also serves Westwood students in the afternoon (Westwood students will be bussed to Zimmerman Elementary in the afternoons.)
Participation is flexible, with choices for a variety of combination's of morning and afternoon times. There is no long-term commitment; registration is accepted weekly. Registration and payment deadline is the Monday prior to the week attending. Payments are based on a full-time or part-time status, with a sibling discount given when scheduling more than one child in a family.
Rates differ between schools based on start and end time of schools. Before school is available from 6:00am to the start of school. After school is available from the release of school until 6:00pm.