EdVenture Club…more than childcare!
Community Education’s EdVenture Club offers childcare at ISD 728 elementary schools for:
- Before/After School
- Non-School Days
- Discovery Learning Preschool Wrap-Around
- Inclement Weather Care
With over 27 years of successful extended-day childcare experience, EdVenture Club provides a quality educational and FUN program that has parents and kids raving! Featured enrichment includes reading and math reinforcers, physical education, science, art and more!
And, with extended hours, part-time and full-time options as well as flexible schedules for your convenience, ISD 728 Community Education’s EdVenture Club is sure to meet everyone’s needs.
- All scheduling and payments will be processed through the Eleyo registration software.
- The link to create your family profile and to register is https://isd728.ce.eleyo.com.
- Schedules must be submitted online only.
- Weekly schedules must be submitted online by 11:59pm on Monday of the week prior to attendance.
- You can schedule attendance week-to-week, or
- Submit your schedule for multiple weeks, months, or the entire school year all at once.
- Schedule changes can be submitted online by parents/guardians.
- Schedule change (swap and/or cancel days) requests must be submitted online by 11:59pm on Wednesday of the week prior to attendance.
- You will not be able to add dates after the deadline of 11:59pm Monday of the week prior to attendance.
- Submitted schedule/changes need to be approved by the EdVenture Club office.
- You will receive a confirmation email indicating that the schedule/schedule-change has been approved.
- Note: The system WILL allow you to submit new schedules and schedule-change requests after our posted deadlines, but they are pending approval.
- Payment is not required at the time of registration or scheduling.
- Childcare fees are invoiced weekly with payment due on Friday of the week prior to attendance.
- If you schedule attendance for multiple weeks, months or the entire school year, you will be charged weekly on the Friday of the week prior to scheduled attendance.
- A convenient, weekly automatic payment option is available to all families.
- The system will automatically process the payment on the Friday prior to the week of attendance.
- Cash or check payments will not be accepted at childcare sites.
- Childcare accounts can accommodate multiple account-holders (or payers), making childcare management easier for dual-households.
Registration for Fall 2021 EdVenture Club is now open. Click on the link to the right to register your child(ren).