Register for EdVenture Club!
NEW! EdVenture Club is changing the registration and scheduling software. All families, including returning families, will need to create a new family profile.
For our returning families, the major changes with the new software include:
- Online scheduling and payments only; paper calendars, cash or checks will no longer be accepted.
- All schedules and/or schedule-changes must be approved by the EdVenture Club office; you will receive an email when your schedule and/or a change has been approved.
- Payment is not required at the time of scheduling; payment is due the Friday of the week prior to attendance and families can setup auto-pay for their convenience.
Here are some more specifics and links regarding the changes
- All scheduling and payments will be processed through the new Eleyo registration software.
- The link to create your family profile and to register is (link here).
- Schedules must be submitted online only.
- Paper calendars will no longer be available.
- Weekly schedules must be submitted online by 11:59pm on Monday of the week prior to attendance.
- You can schedule attendance week-to-week, or
- Submit your schedule for multiple weeks, months, or the entire school year all at once.
- Schedule changes can be submitted online by parents/guardians.
- Schedule change (swap and/or cancel days) requests must be submitted online by 11:59pm on Wednesday of the week prior to attendance.
- You will not be able to add dates after the deadline of 11:59pm Monday of the week prior to attendance.
- Submitted schedule/changes need to be approved by the EdVenture Club office.
- You will receive a confirmation email indicating that the schedule/schedule-change has been approved.
- Note: The system WILL allow you to submit new schedules and schedule-change requests after our posted deadlines, but they are pending approval.
- Payment is not required at the time of registration or scheduling.
- Childcare fees are invoiced weekly with payment due on Friday of the week prior to attendance.
- If you schedule attendance for multiple weeks, months or the entire school year, you will be charged weekly on the Friday of the week prior to scheduled attendance.
- A convenient, weekly automatic payment option is available to all families.
- The system will automatically process the payment on the Friday prior to the week of attendance.
- Cash or check payments will no longer be accepted at childcare sites.
- Childcare accounts can accommodate multiple account-holders (or payers), making childcare management easier for dual-households.
Registration for Fall 2020 EdVenture Club opens June 1, 2020. Click on the link to the right to setup your profile and register your child(ren).
Need help? please contact the Extended Day office at 763-241-3544; please do not setup another account as that will create a duplicate account for your family.