Welcome to the ERHS Counseling Office
Our mission at Elk River High School is to educate, inspire & empower our diverse learners, to shape their futures, to accomplish their dreams and to contribute positively to our local and global communities.
Counselors are available to all students and parents at Elk River High School. Their primary concern is the welfare and success of the students. They provide help with questions or concerns related to school, home, friends, careers, jobs, the future, and personal matters. Counselors work with students and parents to offer information regarding schedules, curriculum, and test score interpretation. Counselors are also familiar with agencies and resources that are available for situations that are beyond the responsibility or capability of the school. ERHS counselors are assigned to students according to grade. Counselors are available to students and parents during distance learning.
- Parents: Please use the contact information at the bottom of this page to call or email your student's counselor to set up a meeting.
- Students: Use the link next to your counselors photo on this page to sign-up with your counselor.
IMPORTANT: REQUESTS TO SEE THE COUNSELOR ARE NOT CHECKED OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL HOURS. If it is an emergency or if you or someone you know is feeling unsafe or suicidal; please reach out to someone! Options include:
- Call 9-1-1
- Go to an Emergency room
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255
- Text CONNECT to 741741 from anywhere in the USA, anytime, about any type of crisis.
- Talk to your parents/guardians or another trusted adult.
Counseling Office General #: 763-241-3424
Counseling Office Fax #: 763-241-3440
Meet our Staff