Course Registration for 2020/2021 SY
2020/2021 Course Registration Window:
Monday, January 6, 2020 at 12pm to Friday, January 17, 2020 at 12pm
"A Tradition of Excellence: It's Good to Be An Elk", Incoming Freshman Registration Information Night was held on Monday, January 6, 2020. The PowerPoint presentation has been uploaded to the Quicklinks area.
Please make your selections carefully as the data from registrations will be used to create courses, plan the master schedule, and hire/assign teachers for the upcoming school year. Arranging a schedule for school is very difficult and not everyone will receive the courses he/she chooses. Therefore, students must choose some alternate courses that he/she would enjoy taking. AN ALTERNATE COURSE WILL BE SCHEDULED IF THE ORIGINAL COURSE CHOSEN DOES NOT FIT INTO THEIR SCHEDULE, IS FULL, OR NOT AVAILABLE.
- Please carefully read all instructions in the ISD 728 Registration Guide carefully.
- When selecting your courses:
- Consider general requirements for graduation.
- Review the course descriptions located in the ISD 728 Course Description Guide.
- View the course sequence charts to help direct you with the right course to take.
- Decide which courses you want to take in high school, based on your post high school plans.
- Discuss plans with your parents.
- Consult with teachers, counselors, and employers.
- Use information that you have available about yourself, such as test results, interest inventories, and past grades.
- Check entrance requirements for colleges and other post-secondary programs before you select courses.
- Obtain teacher permission, if needed.
- Complete grade-level Course Request form.
- Complete online registration through Student's Portal account. Selected courses on the screen are automatically saved - you will not be asked to save it - an you do not need to turn anything into the Counseling Office.
Are You New To The District?
- Enroll your student by completing the online registration.
- Access the Online Registration System to request a personalized registration link be sent to your email address (required).
- Once received, use the link to begin the registration process.
- After submission, your application will be routed to your child's school office and you will be contacted with the next step to take.
- Fill out the correct grade-level Registration Planning Worksheet and fax or email to the ERHS Counseling Office. (The option of registering courses online is not available to students new to the district.)
- Elk River High School, Attn: Counseling Office, 900 School Street NW, Elk River, MN 55330
- Fax: 763-241-3440
- Email: email@example.com
- Bus Transportation: ISD 728 contracts with Vision of Elk River to provide transportation services for ISD 728 students. When to notify Vision Transportation (763-441-4420 or 763-428-7696):
- New students: Please complete the transportation information on each student when completing the Online Registration.
- Grades 9-10: If transportation is needed from a location other than the student's home residence. Bus Transportation Form
- Grades 11-12: Register if busing is needed (it is not automatically scheduled for these grade levels). Bus Transportation Form
Page updated 1/7/2020 jkb -7:45am
COURSE REQUEST FORMS
COURSE SEQUENCE BY DEPARTMENT
- FACS-Family Consumer Science
- Physical Education
- Social Studies
- Campus Portal
- Portal account help
- Online Registration Instructions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- ISD 728 Course Registration Guide 2020/2021
- ISD 728 Course Description Guide 2020/2021
- ISD 728 Course Offerings Grid 2020/2021
- Blended Learning Opportunities
- District 728 Blended Learning Information
- CTE Pathways