Request a Transcript

  • Current Students:  You can print an unofficial transcript from Parent Portal.  Simply click on "reports" from your student's menu. 

    ATTENTION All College-Bound Students!  To send official transcripts to colleges:

    Zimmerman High School uses Parchment to handle student official transcript requests electronically. You are able to order your transcripts online at any time. This process saves time and money for all involved. The ZHS School Code is 242-764.  Please see your counselor if you are having difficulty. 

    How does it work?  It is very easy. All you have to do is: • Log on to Parchment (click on the "Request my Transcript" button above) • Have a valid email address and choose a password • Select colleges to receive your transcripts (just the names, Parchment has the addresses) • While you are a student at ZHS, all transcript requests are FREE as long as the destination/college selected accepts electronic transcripts.  There is no limit as to how many you can request.  After you graduate from ZHS, the cost to send your Transcript is $4.15.

    • Your counseling office approves the requests online and Parchment does the rest: *** Prepares official transcripts and sends them to each college;  *** Confirms sending and delivery of transcript through email so you know when your college application is complete.