- Online registration to select your Fall classes will be open in your Parent Portal account from Dec. 11th - Jan. 12th. This is for all students who are entering into 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th grade for next school year.
- Registration instructions and other helpful documents are found towards the bottom of this website.
- If you are interested in taking classes next Fall through the Online 728 program; in your Parent Portal account please put the Online 728 Course Numbers listed in the "Course Offerings List" located at the bottom of this Registration website.
Helpful Hints When Registering Online
- You can also search for a course by the course number (found on Course Offerings document below). Also use the "Course Description Guide" and the "ZHS Registration Instructions" documents below to help you select your courses.
- Please make your selections carefully, as the data from registrations will be used to form classes, plan the master schedule, and hire/assign teachers for the 2018-2019 school year. Arranging a master schedule for a school is very difficult and not everyone will receive the classes he/she chooses. Therefore, students must choose some alternate classes that he/she would enjoy taking. An alternate class will be scheduled if the original class chosen doesn't work with the student's schedule.
- Shortly before the new school year starts we always have schedule-change days for high school students. We do our best to accommodate all students with their schedules. Remember sometimes you don't get a class in your schedule that you registered for because it doesn't fit in your schedule based on your other classes.
- Registration information and materials are available below.
Helpful Registration Documents
HS Guidance Counselor
(students w/ last names A-M)