- Online registration to select your Fall classes will be open in your Parent Portal account from Dec. 10th - Jan. 11th. This is for all students who will be entering into 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th grade next school year.
- Registration instructions and other helpful documents are found towards the bottom of this website.
Helpful Hints When Registering Online
- You can search for a course by typing in the course name or the course number (found on "Course Offerings List" below). Also use the "Course Description Guide" and the "Online Registration Instructions" documents below to help you select your courses.
- Please make your selections carefully; the data from registration will be used to form classes, plan the master schedule, and hire/assign teachers for the 2019-2020 school year. Arranging a master schedule for a school is very difficult and not everyone will receive the classes he/she chooses. Therefore, students must choose some alternate classes that he/she would enjoy taking. An alternate class will be scheduled if the original class chosen doesn't work with the student's schedule.
- Shortly before the new school year starts we will have schedule-change days for high school students. We do our best to accommodate all students with their schedules. Remember sometimes you don't get a class in your schedule that you registered for because it doesn't fit in your schedule based on your other classes.
- Registration information and materials are available below:
Helpful Registration Documents
HS Guidance Counselor
(students w/ last names A-M)