- Online Registration to select your Fall classes will be open in your Campus Student Portal account from Dec. 9th - Dec. 23rd. This is for all students who will be entering into 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th grade for the 2020-21 school year.
- Instructions for how to register in Campus Portal and other helpful Registration documents are found at the bottom of this website.
Helpful Hints When Registering Online
- Click on the "Campus Portal Registration Instructions" document below which walks you through step-by-step how to register for classes Online in your Campus Student Portal account. We encourage you to use the "Course Offerings List" document below, your grade-level Registration Powerpoint also below; and the "Course Description Guide".
- When registering make sure to sign up for 12 classes; and an additional 3-4 alternate/backup classes.
- Please make your selections carefully; the data from registration will be used to form classes, plan the master schedule, and hire/assign teachers for the 2020-2021 school year. Arranging a master schedule for a school is very difficult and not everyone will receive the classes he/she chooses. An alternate class will be scheduled if the original class chosen doesn't work with a student's schedule.
- All Registration information and materials are available below:
Helpful Registration Documents
- Campus Portal Registration Instructions
- Registration for current 8th graders Powerpoint
- Registration for current 9th graders Powerpoint
- Registration for current 10th and 11th graders Screencast
- Course Offerings List
- Course Description Guide
- District Registration Guide
- NEW ZHS Blended Course Offerings
- 9th Grade Worksheet
- 10th Grade Worksheet
- 11th Grade Worksheet
- 12th Grade Worksheet
HS Guidance Counselor
(students w/ last names A-M)