Course Registration Information
- Online Registration to select your Fall classes will be open in each student's Campus Student Portal account from January 6th-15th 2021. This will be for all students entering into 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th grade for the 2021-22 school year.
- Instructions and Information for Course Registration will be emailed home on January 4th 2021. All of our registration documents are below.
Helpful Hints When Registering Online
- Click on the "Campus Portal Registration Instructions" Screencast below. This will walk you through, step-by-step, how to register for classes online in your Campus Student Portal account. We encourage you to use the Registration documents below to help you register; especially the "Course Offerings Grid" and the "High School Course Registration Information" document. If you haven't watched it already, we also recommend you view the "Screencast for current 8th-11th graders".
- When registering, be sure to sign up for 12 classes, as well as an additional 3-4 alternate/backup classes.
- Please make your selections carefully; the data from registration will be used to form classes, plan the master schedule, and hire/assign teachers for the 2021-2022 school year. Arranging a master schedule for a school is very difficult and not everyone will receive the classes he/she chooses. An alternate class will be scheduled if the original class chosen doesn't work with a student's schedule.
Helpful Registration Documents
- Campus Portal Registration Instructions
- Screencast for current 8th-11th graders for Course Registration for 21-22 school year
- High School Course Registration Information
- 2021-22 Full Course Offerings Grid
- 2021-22 Course Description Guide
- 2021-22 Course Registration Guide
- 2021-22 NEW ZHS Blended Course Offerings
- 9th Grade Worksheet
- 10th Grade Worksheet
- 11th Grade Worksheet
- 12th Grade Worksheet
HS Guidance Counselor
(students w/ last names A-M)