Teaching and Learning
Welcome to the ISD 728 Teaching and Learning site. Our standard district wide curriculum provides all students with the same basic learning skills. Our curriculum is designed to enhance each student's intellectual, physical, emotional and artistic dimensions.
Throughout the students' educational experience we strive to help them achieve:
- A strong understanding of basic skills (math, reading, writing, and science).
- A high level of self direction and motivation.
- An awareness and understanding of our past, present, and future.
- An ability and respect for creativity and imagination.
- Knowledge of the arts and a sense of aesthetics.
- A lifelong interest in staying active and being healthy.
- Knowledge and insight into individual differences and the ability
- to work comfortably in a diverse society.
- A strong interest to become a contributing member of society.
- A sense of pride and stewardship for our community and country.
For more information about curriculum, including meetings and curriculum maps, please click on any of the staff members (right).
Director of Teaching & Learning