Teaching and Learning
“Education is a once in a lifetime opportunity to open children’s hearts and minds to the unbelievable wonder of the universe.” – Sir Anthony Seldon
ISD 728 is a partnership of students, families, staff, and community committed to educating, inspiring, and empowering our diverse learners. The Teaching and Learning Department collaborates with all members of this partnership to ensure all learners have the knowledge and skills needed to shape their futures, accomplish their dreams, and contribute positively to their local and global communities. Together, we support all aspects of teaching and learning:
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive curriculum.
- Implementing the use of effective instructional strategies.
- Meeting the needs of all learners.
- Involving the community in shaping educational programs.
- Providing professional development for teachers.
- Embedding opportunities for career exploration, planning, and development.
- Preparing all students for post-secondary education/training.
- Promoting practices that assure equity and achievement for all.
Director of Teaching & Learning
Senior Administrative Asst
Curriculum Specialist - E-5 English & Social Studies,MTSS Elem Literacy, Achievement & Integration
Curriculum Specialist - E-5 Math & Science, MTSS Elem Math, Gifted & Talented, K-12 Media Literacy
Curriculum Specialist - 6-12 English & Social Studies, MTSS Secondary Literacy, Achievement & Intergration/AVID
Curriculum Specialist - Career & College Ready (Ind Tech, FACS, Bus & Mktg, CTE, Nursing Asst, Sec Counselors)
Curriculum Specialist - 6-12 Math & Science, MTSS Secondary Math
Curriculum Specialist - Art, Music, PhyEd, Health, World Language, TDE