Teaching and Learning
“Education is a once in a lifetime opportunity to open children’s hearts and minds to the unbelievable wonder of the universe.” – Sir Anthony Seldon
ISD 728 is a partnership of students, families, staff, and community committed to educating, inspiring, and empowering our diverse learners. The Teaching and Learning Department collaborates with all members of this partnership to ensure all learners have the knowledge and skills needed to shape their futures, accomplish their dreams, and contribute positively to their local and global communities. Together, we support all aspects of teaching and learning:
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive curriculum.
- Implementing the use of effective instructional strategies.
- Meeting the needs of all learners.
- Involving the community in shaping educational programs.
- Providing professional development for teachers.
- Embedding opportunities for career exploration, planning, and development.
- Preparing all students for post-secondary education/training.
- Promoting practices that assure equity and achievement for all.
Assistant Superintendent of Educational Services - Elementary
Assistant Superintendent of Educational Services - Secondary
Director of Teaching & Learning
Sr Administrative Asst - Teaching & Learning
Curriculum Specialist - E-5 English & Social Studies,MTSS Elem Literacy, Achievement & Integration
Curriculum Specialist - E-5 Math & Science, MTSS Elem Math, Gifted & Talented, K-12 Media Literacy
763-241-3400 x 5004
763-241-3400 x 5005
763-241-3400 x 5013
763-241-3400 x 5006