ISD 728 provides parents with convenient online payment options for adding money to meal accounts, paying assigned school fees or paying for Community Education courses.
Please note: Online payment is the preferred method of payment. All of the schools have transitioned to an online payments process with a “NO CHECK” policy. Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we make this transition. Questions should be directed to your students’ school office.
School and Food Service Fees with Infinite Campus Parent Portal
The integration with Infinite Campus Parent Portal allows parents to pay for items with credit or debit cards instead of sending cash. This is the same system families currently use for grades, bus routes, report cards, schedules and attendance. Options include:
- Food service meal payments
- Course fees
- Field trips
- Activity and athletic participation fees
- Event admissions
- Various products
Please note: You must have an Infinite Campus Parent Portal login before you can make online payments.
How to Pay a Fees and View Balances in Campus Portal
- Log into your Infinite Campus Parent Portal using your personal parent email address username and password.
- Choose Fees to view current year assigned fees, payments or credits for the student.
- Choose Food Service to view account balance and cafeteria purchases for the student.
- Choose School Store for other purchases or donations available in school Webstores.
- Click the Switch Student button to choose a student (if more you have more than one child in-district).
For more information on Parent Portal, please visit www.isd728.org/parentportal.
Donations and Event Fees with RevTrak
RevTrak allows parents to pay for items with credit or debit cards instead of sending cash or checks. Some examples of these items are:
- Event Admissions
- School Related Products (i.e. spirit wear, etc.)
Anyone can make purchases or donations on the Webstore listed under the respective school, you are not required to have a student attending ISD 728..
Making a donation or purchase with RevTrak
Visit the RevTrak website at elkriver.revtrak.net. Items for sale in this area are accessible to all families and community members.
- Enter the email address for your RevTrak account and your RevTrak password. (Or Create a new RevTrak account)
- To make a donation or purchase an item, click on “View All Products” and then navigate to the appropriate school. Add items to our cart and proceed to checkout.
- For events or tickets, select “Event Tickets” and proceed to the appropriate event. Make your selections and move through the payment process.
Note: At this time, you are not able to pay for donations/purchases and event tickets at the same time. A purchase must be made separately for each category.
Community Education/ Child Care / Early Childhood fees
Enrole and Eleyo allows community members to register and pay for select courses or child services with credit or debit cards.
Visit www.728communityed.com to learn more.