Rogers High School
Senior Photos and Recognition Ads
Class of 2021 - Congratulations on entering your final year of high school! This will undoubtedly be a year like no other! As your yearbook staff, our goal is to make sure that you are well-represented in the yearbook. To help us reach that goal, we are asking you to do a couple of things.
We request that senior photos be submitted by November 27, 2020. In order for that to happen, appointments need to be made soon! The sooner you get your photos taken, the better. Photos received AFTER November 27, 2020, will NOT appear in the yearbook.
- All portraits must be traditional HEAD AND SHOULDERS shots.
- No props, pets, or hats, please!
- You may choose a color or black & white portraits.
- Photo Quality needs to be a minimum of 300 DPI or higher for actual image size. JPEG format is required. NO TIFF OR PNG FILES ACCEPTED!
- A high-resolution photo is important for publishing purposes.
- Backgrounds are fine, as long as they are not distracting.
- Photos need to be vertical (tall).
- You MUST submit a digital portrait to images.jostens.com
Process for uploading a senior photo:
Go to the website www.images.jostens.com
- Login using the USER ID 415463779
- Choose the photo to upload. Remember, each student may only submit ONE photo!
- Provide parent or photographer contact info. (Person uploading the photo should enter his/her info)
- Provide IMAGE information
- Type the student's first and last name as you would like it to appear in the yearbook.
- It is extremely important to spell the student's name correctly.
- Select grade 12 from the dropdown menu.
- In the description, type: senior portrait
- Click the box to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on "upload chosen images" in the gray box to complete the process.
You will see a confirmation page and should receive a confirmation email shortly after your submission.
SENIOR RECOGNITION ADS
Go to www.jostensadservice.com to create and pay for your senior's ad.
Honor your favorite senior with a Recognition Ad in the yearbook. For $30, you can publish a photo of your senior as a child, along with a personalized message. Senior Ads must be received by NOVEMBER 27, 2020.
RHS Signature Yearbook Staff
Shaunna Roberdeau, Advisor