Senior Photos and Recognition Ads
SENIOR PHOTO SUBMISSIONS are due Friday, November 27, 2020
- All portraits must be traditional HEAD AND SHOULDERS shots.
- No props, pets, or hats, please!
- You may choose a color or black & white portrait.
- Photo Quality needs to be a minimum of 300 DPI or higher for actual image size. JPEG format is required. NO TIFF OR PNG FILES ACCEPTED!
- A high-resolution photo is important for publishing purposes.
- Backgrounds are fine, as long as they are not distracting.
- Photos need to be vertical (tall).
- You MUST submit a digital portrait to images.jostens.com
Process for uploading senior photo:
- Go to the website www.images.jostens.com
- Login using the USER ID 415463779
- Choose the photo to upload. Remember, each student may only submit ONE photo!
- Provide parent or photographer contact info. (Person uploading the photo should enter his/her info)
- Provide IMAGE information
- Type the student's first and last name as you would like it to appear in the yearbook.
- It is extremely important to spell the student's name correctly.
- Select grade 12 from the dropdown menu.
- In the description, type: senior portrait
- Click the box to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on "upload chosen images" in the gray box to complete the process.
You will see a confirmation page and should receive a confirmation email shortly after your submission.
SENIOR YEARBOOK RECOGNITION AD SUBMISSIONS are due Friday, November 27, 2020
Go to www.jostensadservice.com to create and pay for your senior's ad.
Honor your favorite senior with a Recognition Ad in the yearbook. For $30, you can publish a photo of your senior as a child, along with a personalized message.
ORDER YOUR YEARBOOK
To order a yearbook, please click here: LIFETOUCH - ORDER A YEARBOOK
For questions or issues with Senior Photos, please contact Shaunna Roberdeau, Yearbook Advisor